We provide solution approach and project estimates.
24/7 Days a week
Please review our some of the most significant features of Boats Classified.
Admin Features (Back end)
- The admin panel is to control the front end of the site. This panel will provide many functionalities and authorities to admin (the controller of the site).
- Admin will be provided with a secure URL and username/ password to login to the administrative interface and perform administrative functions.
- Ability to change password of admin panel.
- We will provide you with admin sections to ADD/MODIFIY/DELETE your sites different sections.
- The administrator can keep track of all the members signed up with the record of listing placed by each member.
- The administrator can active or de-activate any of the members from the site if required.
- Add/Edit/Delete registered users.
- After registration from front end, user needs admin approval for their account to access.
- If admin disapprove user’s account, user will not able to login on site.
- Through admin section Site Administrator can update different categories of Cruise/boats.
- The administrator can update, cruise/boats info with their photograph through admin section.
- Able to manage all CMS pages on site.
- All CMS pages will be provided with a WYSIWYG (what you see what you get) editor.
- Through the editor admin will also able to post or upload images, hyperlinks on CMS pages.
- Able to add many cruise/boats.
- Able to manage Boats or cruise added by site users on site.
- Will able to edit boat or cruise info added by site users.
- Able to edit amenities.
- Able to add/edit Itinerary with complete information about destination, date and time which will display on front end in detail page of cruise.
- Will able to enter different options for Cabin Selections like “inside cabin”, “ocean view”, “private balcony” with different options of pricing according to cruise type.
- Will able to enter different options for boat info like cabins, decks, equipments, boat technical info, showers etc.
- Able to add standard image and thumbnail with optional image resizing.
- Ability to set cruise/boats as viewable or not on front end.
- Ability to set or update prices for every cruise.
- Ability to upload many images for individual cruise.
- Ability to add a description to each cruise/boat.
- Able to manage Newsletter templates.
- Able to manage email templates which admin will able to send site users on different events.
- Able to post and manage blogs and articles.
- Able to manage reviews posted by site users on blogs and articles.
- Able to manage testimonials on site.
- Able to mange reviews posted on each boat and have authority to deactivate or delete if not found suitable for site.
- Able to upload videos and brochures or documents on site.
- Customers can log in and view their marked or selected cruise for future reference.
- Password-protected administrative access.
- Admin will maintain list of all registered users.
Site Features (Front End)
- There will be two types of registration for site users.
- One for boat sellers and another for boat buyers or for boat rent (as per requirement)
- For cruise, users will able to book seats for trips in cruise.
- The boat sellers will be provided with their account section to manage their all added boats on site, their booking calendar, and their boat enquires etc.
- The buyers will also able to mange their account in which they will able to mange their basic profile info, their favorites, their payment or subscription proof.
- There will be inter-messaging facility between seller and buyer.
- All message transactions will store in their account section.
- Buyer will able to create his profile on the site through a simple form.
- Through a simple registration, buyer will able to register on site.
- After login every buyer will get a section called “My Account” to manage their profile and change their password, able to mange their transactions or messages between them and seller etc
After login buyer will able to see seller’s booking calendar for each boat listing on site.
- Buyers will able to contact sellers or owners of boats.
- Will able to get complete boat info like boat’s technical, charter Period and pricing, special offer (if any), Equipment info, other charges (if any), contact info etc.
- Able to view image gallery of boats for complete detail of boat.
- With image zoom in and out feature.
Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Friendly URLs.
- Google Analytics Setup.
- Goolge Site Map Submission.
- Google webmaster tool Setup.
- Custom meta keywordss and description for category, sub-category & product, and for content pages.
- Generation of HTML catalog of static category, sub-category & product pages.
- Site map generation.
- Breadcrumb trail.
- Virtual HTML pages through Htaccess.
On Event Mail Messaging/Manage Mails
- On every event, system will post an auto generated mail to user like on registration, forgot password, thanks message, on subscription etc.
- This section will provide admin to manage all the text format or templates of all the mails which System will send to users after each event.
- These mails provide alert to all users about their approval events like registration, subscription etc.
- As user make registration on site, a mail will send to user automatically as acknowledgement.
- A Password recovery mail will be generated to user who has sent request for password recovery.
- Sellers will able to create their account on site through a simple form.
- If required, sellers will able to subscribe for a plan for registration.
- After successful login sellers will able to add as many boats on site with their detail info, pictures/images etc.
Marketing & Promotional Tools
- Affiliate ecommerce program
- E-mail/postal gift certificates
- One-page checkout
- Product reviews and ratings
- Able to mange booking calendar for their each posted boat on site from my account.
- Able to show dates as booked or available with different options like full day, first half day, second half day or cancel.
- Able to change the booked dates to available in calendar.
- Will able to mange calendar dates of coming complete year (depending on requirement.)
- Able to manage request sent by buyers for each boats.
- Able to upgrade their subscription plans if specified.
- Able to view their boats reviews posted by other site users.
- Sellers will able to deactivate or delete their posted boats from site.
- Sellers can add special offer text for their individual boats.
- Will able to set price for their boat booking or purchase.
- Full HTTPS/SSL support
- Secure HTTPS/SSL administrative access
- Secure HTTPS/SSL checkout, login and customer profile pages
- Customer passwords are MD5 encrypted in database
- Password-protected administrative access
Value Added Services
- Two month support after completion of the website.
- Delivery of all the raw files after completion.
- Site is fully optimized based on search engines like google,msn,yahoo.
- URL Submission after completion of project in 100 directories.
- Google anlytics and sitemap setup for better SEO with link submission in Google.
- Each website is designed as per the clients specifications, we strictly don’t use predesigned template.
- CSS based templates if project required.
- Extensive usage of AJAX technologies, minimizing screen refreshes